The Pope’s Sovereignty Defined to Prove our Case
To help us understand why we have to start with the Vatican will become obvious.
The Vatican is run by Catholics and the definition of “catholic” a) is often capitalized: of, relating to, or forming the church universal, b) undivided Christian church claiming historical continuity per Webster’s Dictionary.
The Popes call themselves sovereign pontiffs to let people know that they are the highest authority. Over the years use Apostolic Letters issued are called ‘Motu Proprio’ “De concordia inter Codices” modifying some norms of the Code of Canon Law (31 May 2016). [ Italian – Latin ].
The name given to certain papal rescripts on account of the clause motu proprio (of his own accord) used in the document. The words signify that the provisions of the rescript were decided on by the pope personally, that is, not on the advice of the cardinals or others, but for reasons which he himself deemed sufficient. The document has generally the form of a decree: in style it resembles a Brief rather than a Bull, but differs from both especially in not being sealed or countersigned.
It issues from the Dataria Apostolica, and is usually written in Italian or Latin. It begins by stating the reason inducing the sovereign pontiff to act, after which is stated the law or regulation made, or the favour granted, It is signed, personally by the pope, his name and the date being always in Latin. A Motu Proprio was first issued by Innocent VIII in 1484.
It was always unpopular in France, where it was regarded as an infringement of Gallican liberties, for it implied that the sovereign pontiff had an immediate jurisdiction in the affairs of the French Church.
The phrase motu proprio is frequently employed in papal documents. One characteristic result of its use is that a rescript containing it is valid and produces its effect even in cases where fraud would ordinarily have vitiated the document, for the words signify that the pope in granting the favour does not rely on the reasons alleged. When the clause is used in dispensations, the latter are given a broad interpretation; a favour granted motu proprio is valid even when counter to ecclesiastical law, or the decisions of the pope himself.
Motu Proprio – Pope Francis – What This Means for Americans & The World
Published on Jul 25, 2017
The first Motu Proprio was promulgated by Pope Innocent VIII in 1484. Over the last centuries there has been several Motu Proprio’s set in place. However there has not been one like this for over 100 years.
Pope Francis is working very hard to end slavery around the world. The pope is well aware of what is currently going on regarding birth certificates & social security numbers.
(Abu Dhabi being one of the newest countries to start issuing social security cards & numbers).
Pope Francis is also aware that it is getting out of control.
You can review the articles referenced to on this link and confirm the Pope’s Sovereignty in the video below.
Motu Proprio from the Vatican
The Secret is Knowing what Words really mean i.e. CHURCH = PEOPLE = TRUST
The Vatican created a world trust using the birth certificate to capture the value of each individual’s future productive energy. Each state, province, and country in the fiat monetary system contributes their people’s productive energy value to this world trust identified by the SS, SIN or EIN numbers (for example) maintained in the Vatican registry.
Corporations worldwide (all individuals became corporate fictions through their birth certificate) are connected to the Vatican through law (Vatican, to Crown, to BAR, to laws, to judges, to people) and through money (Vatican birth accounts value to IMF, to Treasury (Federal Reserve), to banks, to people (loans), to judges (administration), and sheriffs (confiscation).
Judges administer the birth trust account in court matters favoring the court and the banks, acting as the presumed “beneficiary” since they have not properly advised the “true beneficiary” of their own trust.
Judges, attorneys, bankers, lawmakers, law enforcement, and all public officials (public servants), are now held personally liable for their confiscation of the true beneficiary’s homes, cars, money and assets; false imprisonment, deception, harassment, and conversion of the true beneficiary’s trust funds.
Papal Decree of July 11, 2013
APOSTOLIC LETTER [Annotated]
ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO [on his own impulse]
OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF FRANCIS
ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS
In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.
It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.
- For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”: [former “private officials” exempt from law are now within the laws dictates and are held liable, aka “public servants”]
- a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it. [world-wide corporations and all individuals in trust are corporations pursuant to their birth certificate]
- b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See. [The Pope governs the Church/people/trust, all the people in the Birth Trust, through the Roman Curia, the governing body of the Vatican]
- c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities [public servants] directly dependent on the Holy See [trust beneficiaries] and listed in the registry [through birth certificates] of canonical juridical persons [legal fiction represented by your birth certificate ALL CAPS NAME] kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;
- d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority. [all public servants]
- The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws. [public servants are now liable for crimes against humanity]
- When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.
- The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.
This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.
I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio [on his own impulse] will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.
Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.